Good Morning, Monday!

Another week is here!

Valentine's day was very nice and low-key. L and I had dinner at a cozy restaurant called Big Bear Lodge, where we both enjoyed the most delicious Salmon. He had honey glazed, and mine was a ginger and orange glazed fillet. Sooo good! We planned to head out for a late movie too, but were just too tired and opted for a lazy night in watching some of our DVR'd shows. Perfect night for me!

We didn't get the time to do any house hunting this weekend. Which is okay. We are not in a super big hurry! We definitely want to get to know the area a little better, though, so that we make the right choice as to where we'd like to live :o)

Time is moving very quickly today at work :o) Its already after lunch! I love work days like this.. before I know it, its time to go home! Tonight is kickboxing annnnnnd.....

TERRIFIED OF FISH - Part V

Some of you may be wondering.. what are you talking about? If so, please click on the link above! Please forgive me, but I totally dropped the ball on finishing my little "Fish-Preparation" segment. It continued to slip my mind, over and over again, and before I know it, it is now 3 months later and I have yet to finish! Well, yesterday L & I had Round V and I'm very excited to share it with everyone! So, I will post Round V this evening, which is a super easy, but super delicious salmon dish, compliments of BFFs In Boston. So, please stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Good Morning, Monday!