One year ago today...

I made my very first blog post!

Happy Blog-iversary to me! :o)

I can't express enough how happy and thankful I am to have joined this blogging community a year ago. I have had such a wonderful time meeting new and wonderful "bloggy friends", reading about the day to day lives of such amazing women, reading stories of true strength during hard times, stories of excitement during wonderful times, and of course being able to share what's on my mind and invite people to read along in my life! Of course, I have also thoroughly enjoyed the other bride-to-be and newlywed blogs!

Thanks for a wonderful year everyone! I look forward to another year of sharing stories, shopping-tips, girl-talk, swapping recipes, and so much more!

Here's to one year of Vineyard Vogue and all the wonderful things along the way! :o)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: One year ago today...