Pink Julep Loves: Tadashi Shoji

The Tadashi Shoji Fall 2011 RTW collection is to die for! Its very well-rounded with lots of different colors and styles, not to mention amazing work with textures! I pretty much love every piece! I think Shoji is a genious who creates garments that actually flatter the figure make women look beautiful! In my opinion, he might very well be the next Oscar de la Renta!
Shoji's Fall 2011 RTW collection featured several gorgeous "Little Black Dress" options!


As well as one very beautiful long black dress (or is it navy? Hard to tell, but it's gorgeous!)


I love the way he took the liberty of mixing navy with black on these two frocks! So chic!



His collection included some pale options.

And some grey ones too.


But if I had to use one word to describe the element of Tadashi Shoji's collection that makes it really stand out, I'd have to say COLOR!

If by chance or miracle there happen to be any celebrities or celebrity stylists reading this I have one thing to say: For the love of all things pretty, will someone PLEASE rock some of these frocks at the Oscars and the Grammy's? They are so gorgeous that you'll make the best dressed lists for sure! That's all...

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Pink Julep Loves: Tadashi Shoji