Playing Catch-Up

Yikes! I so did not mean to go the rest of last week and weekend without doing a post. Things just got really busy and blogging got away from me! I was so exhausted by yesterday that I fell asleep in the middle of the Grammy's! Thank goodness for my DVR. I've been catching up this morning while working on grad-school work.

The Michael Jackson tribute by Celine, Jennifer Hudson, Carrie Underwood, Usher, and Smokey Robinson was so beautiful. I had chills the entire time! If you didn't see it, you must watch the clip below. Just awesome.


Speaking of the Grammy's, I love this award show. As a huge lover of music, its really wonderful to see artists from all genres come together to just celebrate music. As a big fan of country music, it always warms my heart to see my favorite country artists perform with other big name performers from mainstream music.

Zac Brown Band

Lady Antebellum

Taylor Swift

Keith Urban

And, of course, Carrie Underwood. My favorite!

All in all, another great show and another great year of music! :o)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Playing Catch-Up