Rachel Comey: Relaxed Elegance and Fabulous Patterns for Fall





Rachel Comey sent some really great garments down the Fall 2011 Ready to Wear runway. Chevron prints and florals mixed with easy-to-wear, comfortable silhouttes were the statement and I have to say, I'm in love! Fashion isn't just about looks anymore. We're all busy all the time and comfort has become key to the confidence and productivity of today's woman. I'm happy to see the designers finally embrace that! I mean, who wants to wear something uncomfortable from dropping the kids off at school at 7:30 to paying the babysitter after a cocktail party at midnight? Certainly not me! Anyway, I think Comey's collection is just fabulous! She's not a designer I know well, but I'll certainly be looking for her from now on when browsing fashion week photos!

What do you think? Do you like her patterns? What about the clothes?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Rachel Comey: Relaxed Elegance and Fabulous Patterns for Fall