Pages

Ski Trip

I leave today for the Spring Break Class/Ski Trip in Gaylord! I'll be taking an art class for credits to graduate, and a downhill ski course. I'm happy I decided to take a hands on art class rather than a lecture course like Erin is going to.. I don't know how I would feel about sitting in a history lecture for 30 hours in one week.. yikes. I'm really excited!! We're going to start driving up today, and stop for the night about half-way in Saginaw to stay with my best friend at her apartment at SVSU. Then, tomorrow afternoon we'll do the rest of the drive!

In other absolutely fabulous news, I took home my brand new G6 yesterday :) Its absolutely beautiful!! I love love loooove it. Kinda sad to say goodbye to the Tracker but totally time to!

Have a great week everyone! I'll try to post from the Ski Resort.. Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Ski Trip