Steven Alan Shows True Prep for Fall 2011


Steven Alan showed a collection fit for the most perfect college prepster and her boyfriend! Looking at this collection is like looking at a page from the history of an iconic American subculture. It's crisp, clean-cut and practical, but there's something very stylish about the prepster who wears this collection! I wonder if Steven Alan was inspired by the movie Love Story? If there were a remake, he should be the costume designer! Anyway, here are some of my favorite looks! Enjoy!










I am currently wishing on lucky stars to win the lottery so I can buy every piece from this collection! Obviously I love it! It suits my personal style to a tee! What do you think?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Steven Alan Shows True Prep for Fall 2011