Pages

TGIF :o)

So happy for this work week to end in about 2 hours and 45 minutes! Its been quite a long, trying week and I am so ready for the two days off.

I have an appointment after work at my spa for an eyebrow wax. If any of you are the slightest bit Italian like me, you can agree with me when I say that I feel like a new woman after having my eyebrows done!
Tonight L and I have plans with two other couples! Our best friends and his brother and his girlfriend. I'm really excited because it has been a little while since the 6 of us have been able to get together and we always have such a good time!

Tomorrow is the wonderful Valentine's Day! :o) I do not know yet what L has up his sleeve! I know he has a LOT of work to do this weekend for a big project in one of his classes, so a romantic dinner in will be just fine with me! I'm also excited to give him the pure chocolate hockey stick & puck that I found during the bridal tour last weekend.. I think he'll really get a kick out of it.

Sunday we may head out to my grandparents' for brunch. My dad, step-mom, and sister will be in town staying with them, and since Grandma & Grandpa are only about an hour away from L and I, we just might head out that way! Plus, we are hoping to get some time out that way to do some....... HOUSE SHOPPING! Yes, L has taken a new job at a brand new hospital opening in March, and we could not be more excited! This hospital is about 15 minutes away from where I work now, and since we both will have quite the commute, it is time to start planning for a move! Of course we aren't sure exactly when this move will take place. It may not be until after our wedding, but it is never too early to start shopping around. Plus, we are anticipating our current house being on the market for a little while until we can really get as close to what we know its worth (tough economy.. booo!). But he has already been talking with our realtor about getting the process started so we will see how everything unfolds!

Alright, you know I have to get a little wedding talk in to this post! :o)

Things are coming along well. I still feel like there are a few things that need to be booked ASAP, but I'm confident that a lot of progress will be made this weekend. I ordered the little galvnized buckets that we will be using as part of the guest favors, and they are perfect! I was a little worried that they would be too small or not exactly what I had in mind, but they are just right. Remember this photo?

I believe we have also found our bakery for the handmade pies. I expect to hear more from them this afternoon, then hopefully L and I can get in for some taste testing :o) One of my FAVORITE parts of planning!!

More info as progress is made.. Exactly 7 months from yesterday until our big day! :o)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: TGIF :o)