Trendspotting: True Colors


1. Versace 2. Oscar de la Renta 3. Nina Ricci


4. Marc by Marc Jacobs 5. Issa 6. Gucci


7. Emilio Pucci 8. Christian Dior


The Spring RTW runway was filled with gorgeous colorful, ladylike frocks and I'm in love! Nothing makes me happier in the summer than a bright dress or skirt with a great pair of sandals or espidrilles! I love that all the jewel tones are back this year and the silhouettes are reminiscent of every decade from the 40's to the 80's!
I'll definitely be on the lookout for some colorful girly frocks this summer! I am attending a wedding in the late spring and am keen to find any excuse to dress up, especially in the summer! I've made a self-imposed ban on myself from buying anymore winter clothes. I have relatively no summer clothes that made the journey from Cayman to London so I'm excited for some new looks this spring! I'm dying for a yellow dress!
Will you be showing your true colors this summer? What's your favorite bright hue to wear?
post signature
Photos from www.elle.com

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Trendspotting: True Colors