You ask, I answer!

Well, I discovered today that my office's computer network will only allow me to make blog entries or comments SOMETIMES? Kinda weird! So, my whole "answer questions during break-time" didn't exactly work out. LoL ohhh well.. here are the answers to a couple in the meantime!

From Mrs. Guru...

Do you have brothers and sister and are you close to your family?

No, yes and YES! I have 3 younger sisters. They are 19, 18, and 8 years old. I adore & love them soooo sooo much. I definitely could not imagine life without the three of them. We are super close and the older two and I are without a doubt best friends :o) We are a lot older than the little one, and watching her grow up has been so much fun! When I was younger, I used to wish I had an older brother. It seemed like all of my friends had older brothers and I just thought it was so cool! But now that I'm older, I really really love the fact that its us four girls. We're totally daddy's girls and have such a special bond with eachother that I would not trade for a stinky older brother ever! Haha, just kidding.. but not really kidding, lol.







I'm very close to my family. I talk to my mom and sisters everyday. I talk to my dad every other day. They are all really great people and I thank God for the family he blessed me with all the time! :o)


What about your fiance's family?

Remember what I was saying about wishing I had a brother when I was younger? Well, I got my wish in meeting Lance! He comes from a family of all boys! So, I have two future brother in laws! L is the oldest of his brothers too, so he and I have the oldest sibling bond going. And, yes, L has a WONDERFUL family. His parents are the sweetest people and I love them very, very much. After 8 1/2 years, we are totally family, and I couldn't ask for better people to call my in-laws :o)


Me, L's mom, & L's brother's girlfriend (Hopefully my sis-in-law one day!)


What is your favorite dish?

Hmmm, this is a hard one because.. I LOVE FOOD! Both of my parents are awesome cooks, and I grew up exposed to many different types of food. I can list sooo many dishes that I have really really loved. But, if I HAVE to choose one.. I will have to say.. my grandma's Cinnamon & cranberry sweet potatoes. Eating one is like spending 5 minutes in heaven. Seriously!

Where do you like to shop?

I have several different stores that I enjoy shopping at. Some of my favorites are American Eagle, J. Crew, Express, Tar-jay, Anthropologie, and boutiques in cute towns - You can always find something cute that way, and chances are, 10 other people aren't going to be wearing what you bought!

If we're not talking clothes, though, I LOVE home decor stores. Pottery Barn, Homegoods, Target again, Williams-Sonoma, Restoration Hardware, and, of course, home decor boutiques! I love browsing antique shops, too! There is something so exciting about spending time in a home decor store and decorating rooms in your mind! A favorite past-time of mine :o)

I'll keep 'em coming! Hopefully tomorrow the office is allowing posts! Stop by my last post if you want to ask a question too!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: You ask, I answer!