Graduation Invitations

Graduation is less than 2 months away! My parents and I will be planning my graduation celebration for shortly after commencements take place. If possible, we may even have it the day of graduation since it begins at 10:00 am. I want to have a lunch/dinner gathering with my close family and friends. My mom and I are looking into restaurants with private rooms and other banquet-ish spaces. Anyway, one of the funnest parts of event planning is picking out the invitations!! I found my new obsession.. the website Lemon Tree Paperie. Here are some of the invitations that I really liked for my graduation celebration. They're very different from eachother and each of them inspire very fun themes for the day.




I like the first invitation because it has spring-time pretty-ness to it. The second is fun and stylish. The third is also fun, really cute, and has lots of pink & green, which are my sorority colors!!

I'm still going to shop around to see if any others catch my eye, but those are the contestants for now! Be sure to check out the site.. lots of really great stuff!!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Graduation Invitations