New Obsession: Hats

Rachel Zoe makes pregnancy chic with a floppy hat and big shades!

I have always been a big fan of hats. When I was young I had a hat rack that spanned the entire length of my room holding at least 20 or 30 hats that I wore regularly. People always gave me hats as gifts and the wife of my stepdad's boss used to send me her Kentucky Derby hats when she didn't want them anymore. I was definitely a hat girl! I haven't worn many hats in a quite a while. Once I went off to college, I kind of left that obsession behind, however now I'm itching for some new hats! I have a couple of casual ones already that I wear on bad hair days, but I'm dying for more! I love big floppy ones, fascinators or even just cute casual caps! Here are some hat looks I'm loving at the moment!

Paris Hilton braves the sun in style with a banded wide brimmed hat.

Heidi Klum brings channels Michael Jackson with her "Smooth Criminal" Fedora.


Ellen Paige's fedora dresses up her casual look.


Cameron Diaz looks vacation perfect in a white fedora at the airport!
I'm dying to get a fedora, a floppy hat and maybe another casual straw hat for spring! So far I've seen some cute versions from H&M and Topshop.

All photos from www.people.com

post signature


0 comments:

Post a comment on: New Obsession: Hats