Pages

8 Things!

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. My wedding in September! :o)
2. Our engagement photos next month!
3. L's midnight rotation to end next week! Yay!
4. Our trip to Wisconsin next month for a wedding.
5. Summer!
6. Waterfront Preppy's wedding in July!
7. My massage next week!
8. 3:30 PM this afternoon when the weekend officially begins!

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Took a fabulous after-work nap.
2. Went to my kickboxing class.
3. Ate some of the leftoever home-made chili I made on Wednesday- so yummy!
4. Watched Hell's Kitchen.
5. Did some wedding-planning.
6. Found out I got a raise at work!
7. Pigged out on chocolate at work. Haha!
8. Started our grocery list for today!

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Quit my job and start my own business! (Someday!)
2. Travel Europe with L for a whole month!
3. Stop eating chocolate!
4. Go on a shopping spree!
5. Get a puppy :o)
6. Get a new Mac.. not until after the wedding!
7. Eat white chocolate-raspberry pancakes from The Black Dog in Martha's Vineyard!
8. Go on another road trip.. this time to the Southwest!

8 shows I watch on t.v:

1. One Tree Hill
2. American Idol
3. Everything on The Food Network
4. Real World/Road Rules Challenge
5. Ghost Hunters
6. Jon & Kate Plus Eight
7. The Hills
8. The Real Housewives (OC & NYC)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: 8 Things!