A few of my favorite things...

Just 'cause.. I'm doing the "few of my favorite things" post. Enjoy!


L and I went to Cafe du Monde when we were in New Orleans a few years ago. Their beignets are to die for! We bought a couple boxes to bring home with us :)

One in my house, one in my car. Light scent, lots of moisturizing!

I am such a dog person. I grew up with a Golden Retriever and she was my absolute best friend! My dad and step-mom recently got a golden puppy (well, she's almost a year now) and they are thinking about breeding her next spring. Just in time for L and I to make an addition...


"Style" by Kate Spade

Given to me by my Aunt. Lots of great style info, drawings, and is fun to read :)

The salon I go to sells Sahag products. My favorite is their root booster. I have the hair spray to.


Never without it!

PS- Red, White, & Preppy.. I made the mistake of linking my blog to an e-mail that literally has my full name, which I don't mind giving out, but you never know who is lurking in blog-world, lol. So, if you send an e-mail to emmarh03@aol.com with your e-mail I will send my blog e-mail back to you. Phew.. sound good?

Happy Friday Everyone!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A few of my favorite things...