Pink Julep at the Library: Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad

I just finished reading Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad, the 2nd book in her L.A. Candy Series. Like the 1st novel, this was a cute, quick read. These books read like being behind the scenes on an episode of The Hills! The characters seem familiar and the settings are easily recognized if you watch the show.

Though nothing earth shatteringly important or exciting happens in this novel, it's fun and interesting. It gives good insight into what it might be like to be a reality tv star. I would highly recommend this mental chewing gum for your summer beach trip! It's fun and a really quick read!

I'm getting excited about True Blood coming back so I'm going to get back to reading the Sookie Stackhouse series. I read the first book, but stopped after that so up next, I'm reading Living Dead in Dallas!

xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Pink Julep at the Library: Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad