Versatility is Key!

I love this dress because for me, it's a versitile piece! When it was cooler, I wore it with tights as seen here. Now that it's hotter than the 7th circle of Hell on this island, I'm rockin legs instead! (PS - I can't believe I live on a tropical island and have these pale legs... I've never noticed! TIME FOR TANNING!) I also love this dress because I can wear it to work with or without tights and a sensible pair of pumps or flats, but with fancier shoes, a sassy clutch and fabulous accessories, this dress could easily be an evening piece!

I was pretty proud of my messy ponytail... I know it could be better, but I thought it was cute and with a heavy layer of hairspray, it withstood even the nastiest island wind today and still looked good when I got home today. Pay no mind to the red ponytail elastic... I normally match them or use a blonde color, but today I was in a hurry, so something had to give!



Dress - Hale Bob
Black Wasabi Pumps - Franco Sarto
Diamond Studs - Gift
Black Plastic Ring - H&M
Rouched Nylon Tote - Payless
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Versatility is Key!