Ambitious Summer Goal for Pink Julep!

I love this library! I wish I had one just like it! But unfortunately, I don't and yet, I've been stocking my bookshelf as if I do! I stopped myself from buying books a while ago, but even still, I have so many books I haven't gotten around to reading yet. And it's kind of ridiculous! So I've set myself a fairly unrealistic goal of reading all my books by the end of September aka, the end of summer. Will I pass the test? I doubt it, but it's good to challenge yourself so I'm going to give it a good ole college try and see how I get on! I've got 30 books and less than 90 days, so that's a book almost every 2 days. Some of my titles are going to be quick and breezy, while others might take me ages, so we'll see how it goes!

You can follow my progress by looking at the reading list in my sidebar. Red titles are books I've finished. None are red just yet.

What are you reading this summer?

xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Ambitious Summer Goal for Pink Julep!