A Bachelorette Party!

A dear friend of mine is getting married this July and as her matron of honor, I have been planning her bachelorette party.

She has requested something lower key, beginning with games, drinks, and gifts, followed by something she loves to do: karaoke! We found a trendy place that hosts a karaoke night and a group of about 15 of us are going to do just that. I'll admit, I'm not much of a karaoke-er (though I love to sing), but I think this will be a really fun time!

One of my favorite parts of party planning, though, is the invitations. I lo
ve stationary and I love browsing and choosing the perfect designs for the party.

For the last two years, I have created and purchased our Christmas cards from Tiny Prints. They have a huge selection of fantastic designs! So for her bachelorette party, I decided to start there. Their site links in designs from other companies and I found the invitation above on the Wedding Paper Divas site. I love the design for its classy and girly look. It's perfect!

Now I have a question for all of the talented party planners out there! I would like to design a food table and a gift table in a style like the invitation. I want to include those fun, paper pom-pons (is that what they are called?). However, I'm not quite sure how to make them. I'm including a photo below in case I am calling them by the wrong name.


Thanks ahead of time for the help!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A Bachelorette Party!