Registries

L and I are suuuuper close to being finished with our registries. To me, this has been a very fun part of the whole process! Its like going to build-a-bear when you were little. Except now its Build-A-Home! :o)

I thought I'd do a post dedicated to registries. I am curious to know what all of your favorite registry items were! So tell me.. what was your favorite item on your registry? What was your "must have"?

Some of our favorites-

The All-Clad Deluxe Slow Cooker

I have a mini slow cooker from college.. hardly enough space for a two-person meal, let alone a future family. I have a couple of slow-cooker cookbooks that I've never been able to use so if we are blessed with this gift, it will definitely be put to use!



The KitchenAid Stand Mixer-

I have been eyeing this one FOREVER! It is going to make mixing for baking soooo much easier and much less messy!!


The Pottery Barn, Emma Set- In love with this :o)


The Emma Pitcher- So sweet!

Now tell me about yours!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Registries