Release.The.Stress.

Hey all!
I just got home from an amaaazing massage :-) And boy did I need it! I've been feeling extra stressed and edgy lately for some reason, and I believe that hour of complete stress relief has done wonders.

Most likely my high stress had something to do with trying to make the decision to get back into design school or not. Well, hopefully making the decision takes some of that strain off of my shoulders because I have decided to do it. Like I was explaining in my last post, I had found 5 distance learning ID programs and was trying to weigh my options between all of them to make sure this would be a good thing. After much research, phone calls, and careful consideration this week, I have decided on one :-) Its really the best option for me. The school has a great reputation and all of my credits from the work I did in college will transfer in. All in all, I will finish their program in less than a year (and thats going at my own pace.. they don't follow a semester pattern) and then complete the Bachelors degree from London Metropolitan University in just a year after that. And, no, I do not have to move to London for it.. they have a distance learning program for it as well. Although, I would totally not be opposed to taking a little trip overseas while in the program! Anyway, I'm very excited about it. I took all of my Interior Design books and supplies out of storage a couple of days ago and it hit me even harder how much I miss it. Sooo its back to school.. back to school..

On the job front: I sent out 4 resumes this week. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Release.The.Stress.