Say Goodbye to Vineyard Vogue...

...and "Hello" to the new look! Welcome to "Oh, Sweet September", fondly named after my favorite month of the year, for more reasons than the fact that I married my wonderful, loving husband and best friend that month. September just reminds me of all things wonderful.

Much has happened in the couple of months since I last posted. Some of the highlights include Tilly quadrupling in size, the school/work-year ending and summer arriving, making vacation and travel plans, and enjoying the Michigan summer. I'm excited to be back in blogging mode and of course looking forward to reconnecting with all of you!

I'll be back to real posting tomorrow. For now, I'll leave you with the dog who has taken over the body of my fluffy little puppy...


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Say Goodbye to Vineyard Vogue...