For the Love of Burlap!

I don't know when it began, but my love for burlap is strong and unyielding!


I love the rustic, country feel that home decor made from burlap creates. From pillows to party decor, burlap and a little bit of ink can go a long way. While browsing on etsy, I found so many cool pieces made from burlap. But even more, I found a lot of inspiration to create my own burlap home decor!


I thought I'd share them with you, so here are some of my favorite pieces of DIY with burlap inspiration:


www.thevirginhouse.blogspot.com
This would be so easy to make. I'm thinking it could be as simple as wrapping a clothing box in the burlap and stenciling your initial on with acrylic paint.


Burlap Halloween banner.. love it!
funkyshique - etsy.com
I absolutely have Fall on my mind and I love this Halloween banner! Some burlap, twine, black and orange acrylic paint and you've got the perfect banner to add to any part of your Halloween decor!


funkyshique - etsy.com


There's a season and a reason for every burlap banner! :)


funkyshique - etsy.com
These little burlap gift bags are adorable for a little girl's birthday party! And if you're a DIY, you can create gift bags for any occasion.




Burlap Padded Wine Bottle Tote with Ticking Bow Handle
South House Boutique - etsy.com
This is such a cute idea! It's a wine bottle carrier that can also serve as a little potted plant holder!




Chalkboard Fabric Banners ... Bunting ... Labels ... Signs ... Pennants to Customize Again and Again. Set of 5.
South House Boutique - etsy.com
This is so cool and fun! It's burlap with chalkboard cloth applied to it. It could be used for any type of party, weddings, or in a shop!




Stars and Stripes of Burlap
Ramona Owen Designs - etsy.com
I love burlap pillows. Sure, they aren't the most comfortable surface to lay your head on, but they're perfect as throws. And if you DIY, the possibilities are endless!


I've been in a major DIY mood lately, and these burlap finds just added to my list of things to create!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: For the Love of Burlap!