Things that made me smile this week...

  • Getting a promotion at work today :)
  • Coming across the absolute cuuuuutest tv show ever made on Animal Planet. If you have never seen The Puppy Games, please check your local listings and prepare to squeeeeal! It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen!
  • Seeing the new Martha Stewart Living in my mailbox :)
  • Mom ordering some super cute new additions to my closet, scheduled to arrive by Monday!
  • Entering the Preppy Fall Swap.. can't wait to get my swap partner!
  • Finding a new kickboxing class in town that is offered every day of the week! Yay for flexibility! (and for kicking some punching-bag behind!)
  • The local grocery store going.. local! They have added a whole section of locally grown produce and meat. I try to buy natural and organic food when I have the choice, and it being locally grown is even better! Yay for GOOD food!
  • Realizing Fall will be here in a little over a month :) I love summer, but Fall is my favorite season of all!
  • One of my sorority sisters and a friend of mine from college are getting married tomorrow night. Soooo excited to see some friends from college that I haven't seen in toooo long!

Lots more to smile about.. life is good! Hope you all had many reasons to smile this week too! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Things that made me smile this week...