Happy Labor Day!

I hope everyone enjoyed their 3 day weekends! Mine was full of relaxation, a get-together here with friends Saturday evening, and a day full of shopping today. L worked everyday but Sunday, so we didn't do the usual weekend Up North. It was nice to be home to catch up on some things around the house, though. And, with grad school starting this week, it was good to have a long weekend without much on the agenda.

As for this evening, I have a date with the stationary bike, Gossip Girl, and One Tree Hill Season 5! I know, Season 6 starts tonight, but we're DVR-ing it because we are behind a season, and 5 just came out this week. Not to worry, it will take me NO TIME to catch up. I am 100% guilty of becoming a part of the OTH obsession.

Happy Labor Day!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Happy Labor Day!