Pink Julep Loves: Lace




All photos from www.people.com

I am loving all three of these looks! I have always been a fan of lace and I particularly love an appropriate lace top. When I say appropriate, I mean it has to have enough coverage... nipples poking through are NOT OKAY! One of my favorite pieces of clothing ever was a stretch lace button down blouse I had in high school that I wore until my early 20's when it unfortunately completely fell apart! I wish I had it now cause it looks like it'd be in style again! And I love that designers are using lace in more interesting ways so you don't have to look like you're wearing your granny's doiley to rock this trend!
What do you think about lace making a comeback? Fashionably fabulous or granny's doiley horrendous?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Pink Julep Loves: Lace