Pages

Jean Joy!

Have I ever mentioned before how difficult I think it is to shop for jeans? For some reason, I am really picky and if they don't fit "just right" I just can't wear them. This becomes even more of a problem when I buy jeans and they either shrink too much for my liking or get too stretched out when they are worn and then I end up with a drawer full of jeans that I don't wear. Its sort of ridiculous.

Well, I have to say, I had THE MOST SUCCESSFUL week of jean shopping EVER in my life last week. 5 new pairs, and I love each and every one of them to pieces! I bought my very first 2 pairs of skinny jeans to wear with boots, and 2 pairs of dark jeans for dressing up or dressing down, and pair of everyday denim to add to my collection. I am ecstatic about this.

In honor of my first two pairs of skinny jeans, I also bought two pairs of super cute suede boots to wear over them. Such a fun Fall fashion :o) To complete the shopping trip, I added some sweaters and casual shirts to my closet. To add to the excitement, there were some great sales going on! I just love having a successful Fall clothes shopping trip!

You may think I'm a goof for getting so excited about this.. but its the little things in life :o) One of them being jeans that fit just right!!

*Edited to Add* - I've have a few of you ask where I hit the "Jean Jackpot". They are all American Eagle Jeans :o) Their Artist cut is fabulous (I have 4 pairs) and a few of their other cuts this season are just right!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Jean Joy!