C is for...

I joined in on the Letter Game fun at No Worries WYNN in Love! Want to join? If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I'll assign you a letter. You post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.

I was assigned letter "C", and here is my list:
  • Chapstick
  • Chicago

  • Corner Bakery in Chicago :-)

  • Christmas Cookies

  • Cheese

  • Cabernet Sauvignon

  • Clothes

  • Chilmark on Martha's Vineyard

  • Coasts (aka the Beach!)

  • Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting.. Yum!

And there you have it! Any one else want to play? Leave a message and I'll send you a letter to keep the game going!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: C is for...