Healthy Wife, Healthy Life

Happy Wednesday, everyone! The week is half-way over and its time for Healthy Wife, Healthy Life again!

First, I'd like to say that I'm loving the feedback I'm hearing from all of you regarding HWHL! I know how inspiring and motivational we can all be for each other and its great that we have a place like blog-land to share our lives, including our quests to achieve goals in our lives!

Now for some Healthy Wife updates! Today I'm going to talk about a few things that are making me feel good. Getting in shape and making ourselves healthier always feels good, but there are some little things in my everyday regimen that I am attributing to my higher energy level, better concentration, and just overall feeling of well-being!

1. Water, water, and more water! I know I've said it before, but staying really hydrated will do and has done wonders! Really, I feel much more energetic, clear-minded, and I've found that I have a lot more energy while exercising. I also discovered Electrolyte Enhanced Water at our local Whole Foods store. Great for during and after exercise!


2. Daily Multi-Vitamins. Lance and I have a great collection of individually packaged packets of 3 very important daily vitamins. Its called Super-trio. The first pill is a multi-vitamin. This little guy is packed with all of the necessary vitamins and nutrients our bodies are craving during the day. You may have seen multi's such as A to Zinc, or Women's One-A-Days. That's essentially what this is. The second pill is a Super Omega 3 pill. This is full of the great Omega 3 fatty acids our body needs. The third pill is called Super ORAC and contains tons of antioxidants that get into our bodies and wipe of the free radicals that can/will cause disease. Having all three of these in little packs that we can grab and take with us makes it sooo easy to remember to do! And if your husbands are anything like mine, making vitamin-taking as easy and fool-proof as possible is a must!


3. The Good Green Stuff. Yep, the color green doesn't always scream "Yummy!", now does it? But as with most green foods, it is the "good stuff" that our bodies so desperately need. Lance and I are totally guilty of pulling the "too busy to eat healthy" card. Eating unhealthy is strangely easier than eating healthy when you're pressed for time. Well, luckily we also have a full stock of Ultimate Green Zone which is an awesome (but I'll admit, not delicious..) daily supplement that gives you the full dose of grains and nutrient-rich greens that contribute to your overall health.


We mix it with water actually, plug our noses, chug it, and boom! A boost of natural energy and we've given our bodies some major nutrients that we need. It really does boost your energy too! You probably think we're crazy for just mixing it with water :o) You can also mix it into a smoothie, with juice or with vitamin-water. In fact, in a recent post, the wonderful GRITS posted a shake recipe she makes with something similar that sounds delicious! We just go the water route because its quicker and easier. No excuses that way either.. you can't run out of water!

So, there you have it! Three little things that are making such a difference! If you're interested in learning more about the supplements, visit the Nature's Sunshine website or shoot me an e-mail and I can tell you more.

What is/are your little things that make a big difference in your quest to be healthy?!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Healthy Wife, Healthy Life