Valentines Day is on its Way!

Valentines Day is just around the corner and I'm brainstorming ideas for our first Valentines Day as a married couple! We've always made V-day pretty low key. I'm sure we will keep it low key this year too, but I wanted to come up with something sweet and surprising for him too! Not long ago I came across these really fun Heartburgers on Hopsy's blog. I love to cook and Lance loves to eat so it would be a perfect Valentines Day Dinner-at-Home dish to surprise him with!



I also really want to see the movie Valentine's Day! It looks really cute and there are so many great actors & actresses in it! If you haven't yet seen the trailer, you can watch it here!


How about you? What are your plans for this Valentine's Day?

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Valentines Day is on its Way!