Pages

Winner!

I'm am SO pleased to announce that after a drawing of everyone's entries (which was crazy to compile, let me tell you!), that the winning blogger is one of my absolute FAVORITE bloggers, Bevy over at It's a Golden Day!! Bevy, I can't wait to be in contact with you and I'll be sure to TWEET about the winner now that I've got a Twitter account. I just got it today, giving in after I told myself I never would!! Anyway, thank you all for adding comments about everything that you like from allmodern.com! Good luck with all the other giveaways!! I would also like to thank allmodern.com for all their help! They have many cool sites including one with great Mail boxes and even preppy front yard signage, I always love the way they look in historic Annapolis!

You guys were awesome for all your participation in the giveaway! Congrats again to Bevy!!

xxKatie

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Winner!