Honest Scrap!

So sweet of A Southern Girl in the City and Blonde Bookworm to give me the Honest Scrap Award! :o)



Thank you girls! :o)

My honest facts:
  • When entertaining friends or family, I ALWAYS make too much food. I know its better to have too much than too little, but sometimes after a party or gathering I look into my refrigerator (and my wallet!) and think "Heavens to Betsy, did I REALLY have to spend that much!?" And, the answer is of course, NO! My mom says this is the Italian in me...
  • I have always had a little dream of being a country singer. My sisters and I have been singing together our whole lives and have done some serious stuff with it. We also auditioned for Nashville Star last year and made it through 3 levels of auditions, and we've recorded a demo CD in a studio. But, because of the different places we are in life (ages and geographically) we have never made it any bigger. We still have fun singing when we're hanging out with eachother though!
  • I love traveling to places with a lot of history. I will research and read about historical places before we go so that we can experience as much of the history as possible. Some of my favorite places that we've been are Plymouth, Mass., New Orleans, Gettysburg, and Savannah, GA. Beautiful and so full of history.

  • I am definitely a girly girl, but I can survive the wilderness any day thanks to my Dad. First of all, he taught us appreciation for the outdoors as far back as I can remember. Some of my best memories with my Dad are fly-fishing, knee-deep in the Au Sable River, Winter hikes in the forest through a foot of snow, hiking for two days along a cliff in Canada, and horseback riding through mountains in New Mexico. My dad is the kind of guy who you could drop in the middle of the wilderness somewhere and he could find his way home AND manage to eat, sleep, and stay hydrated along the way! He's my hero!

  • I love to plan. I used to love when registration would begin for a new semester and I could plan out my school schedule, work schedule, etc. When I was philanthropy chair & then President of my sorority, planning was one of my favorite parts! I loved the process and especially loved seeing the end results showing how much the hard work and planning paid off! I thoroughly enjoy planning parties, family events, and OF COURSE.... OUR WEDDING!
  • I LOVE food. All kinds. I love trying new food (and recipes!), I love eating food I already know I love, haha. I have a major sweet tooth, too (which can get me into trouble..) and love everything sweet! Pies and chocolate are my favorite :o)
  • One of the biggest, longest lasting obstacles I have ever encountered in my life is choosing what to do as a career. I still am not 100% happy with the path that I'm on at work. But, it is helping to pay the bills for now. I have a couple of ideas of what would be "dream jobs" for me and I have always been an advocate for "If you can dream it, you can do it!" So I know that it will all fall into place in time. I've begun to really pray about it, because I know that God will present the right opportunities to me at the right time :o)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Honest Scrap!