St. John Fall 2011 Ready to Wear is the Quintessential Collection for Power Women Everywhere

I have completely fallen in love with some of the looks from the St. John Fall 2011 Ready to Wear collection. Basically, this whole collection could go from runway to the closet of any professional woman as her complete wardrobe! I think that's the sign of a great collection... it meets every need for the season. I have a silly dream that someday I'll be rich enough to sit front row at an amazing designer's runway show and then promptly buy the entire collection immediately following the show as my personal wardrobe... yeah, I know... big dream! hahaha Here are my favorite looks from the St. John Fall RTW collection. Enjoy!







post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: St. John Fall 2011 Ready to Wear is the Quintessential Collection for Power Women Everywhere