A puffy eyed Sunday morning..

I went to bed early last night and decided to turn on the Notebook until I fell asleep. Who was I kidding? You can't fall asleep during The Notebook. It is the most wonderful, beautiful love story and even if you've seen it 10 times, and know that it is going to turn into a sob-fest, you can't miss a second of it. And, therefore, I have awoken to beautiful puffy eyes!! Any cures you can send my way?

God, I love that movie :o)

Well, yesterday was such a fun day! My bridesmaids (minus 1-missed you, K!) and I went to Bridal Bliss, a huge wedding open-house in the very trendy Royal Oak. We did cake tasting, chocolate tasting at Gayle's Chocolates (this store is AMAZING!), booked our hair appointments at my salon, and found some other really wonderful ideas for the wedding! My salon was having a promotion for Bridal Bliss, and when we scheduled all of the bridesmaids, my hairstyle will be on the house :o) And, they will be giving us their private balcony lounge, overlooking the entire salon, to set up food and the two bottles of champagne they will also be giving us for the big day! How fun!

We ended the day with a late lunch at Mongolian BBQ, sooo yummy!

ETA: Why do I look like I'm 12 in the above picture?

I found some other really, really wonderful ideas that go with our "summer in the country" feel, and am so so excited about them!

Back to Chocolate shop.. they had a chocolate fondue fountain set up and let's just say we "took a little break there." So yummy. I had thought about this idea for the wedding. But, we will have kids there, and chocolate faces + a bride in a white dress=disaster! Haha. We did make some purchases there, though. I bought L a pure chocolate hockey puck and mini hockey stick. Its really cute! I should take a picture since I'm sure it will disappear in no time!

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying this warmer weekend! Its finally above 30 degrees here. I hope its not just a big teaser! I'm ready for Spring!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A puffy eyed Sunday morning..