Back Home!

What a fun week it was! I really really enjoyed my art class. There is one piece in particular that I did that I am really happy with, and my professor asked me to scan and send it to her to keep.. when I scan it, I'll post it here.

The ski class was so much fun too. I know how to ski now! And.. I love it! So hopefully I'll be able to make it out to some of the ski hills around here before winter is officially over. Which, might I add, is very soon! This year has flown by so fast!

In other news, the Miss Greek Pageant is quickly approaching and I have to step up my game with fundraising and philanthropy work. We have a date auction on Thursday at a restaurant on campus that Mr. Hockey is accompanying me to. Afterwards, we all have dinner together. Hopefully, Mr. Hockey decides to make a high bid on me, haha.. I need fundraising money!!

E, K, and I are working hard to get ready for Nashville Star try-outs. We have our first song down and almost completely polished. Now, we have to start working on the two that we will sing if they request us for call-backs. We're getting really excited too because its just weeks away! Of course we are crossing our fingers that we are what they're looking for, but we know its a tv show and they have pre-conceived ideas of exactly who they want on their show. But, we're young and sisters and I would pick us in a heartbeat!! Anyway, later this afternoon I will be heading to my mom's to meet up with them so that we can get going on our other two songs. We also have to book out hotel soon. The NS website hasn't posted the audition location yet so we aren't sure where exactly to stay. But, Mr. Hockey's cousin lives in the city has an idea of where it might be so I think we might just assume it will be there and stay somewhere nearby.

Alright, since Spring Break is over, its back to the books! I have to get this technology presentation done before I can do any practicing today!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Back Home!