B-L-E-S-S-E-D

Just wanted to take a moment to think about and be thankful for the blessings in my life. We are all so blessed everyday and I think its important to take the time to thank God for all that he provides for us in our lives! I thought of a fun little way to share some of these things on my blog and invite you to do the same :o)

B - being able to come home everyday to a warm house!

L - loving my husband so completely and deeply!

E - everyone in my family being healthy!

S - sisters who I love so very much!

S - somebody to love me, take care of me, and grow old with me!

E - eating dinners made with recipes passed down from my grandmother!

D - days full of rewarding moments at my job!

How about you? Why are you feeling BLESSED today?

0 comments:

Post a comment on: B-L-E-S-S-E-D