Jamaica Me Crazy Mon!

Suburban Prep guessed correctly! Hubby and I are taking a trip soon to Kingston, Jamaica! We've never been to Jamaica, so we're excited to see another Caribbean island! It will be a nice little mini-break.

We're staying at the Spanish Court Hotel in New Kingston which looks just lovely!

The rooms are decorated beautifully! I love hotels, especially beautifully decorated ones! I always sleep so much better in hotels than I do at home. I suppose that's because I'm away from it all and there's not stress from the day-to-day chores or work.


I'm excited about sitting on this deck by the illusion pool and reading some good books! Will surely be very relaxing!

Do any of you have any exciting trips planned this summer?
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Jamaica Me Crazy Mon!