Organized Wife = Organized Life

A few weeks ago, I was inspired by BlueEyedBride to create a home/family organization binder. The concept makes so much sense, but I had never thought of it before! Sure, I have a planner and calendars for our life, but to put all of the info we need to be able to access/plan/organize in one place.. WHAT A CONCEPT!


So, without further adieu, here is our family organization binder!


I love these cute calendar printables. Since we have a "master calendar" hanging in our kitchen and I have my own planner, I don't plan to write everything on the calendars in the binder. However, it's perfect for birthday reminders!



The weekly chore list is huge! Some weeks, it is easy to let my "cleaning goals" get away from me. This way, I have to be accountable to my list! I like that I can easily add in Lance's house maintenance plans too :)


Lance and I are in major budget mode right now. So, each month, we will print our budget and put it into the binder. This way it is easy to reference quickly, and we can make notes on it as we need to.


I love the meal planner section. I don't plan our breakfast and dinner (might be more useful when we have children), but I do plan our dinners on it. I also love that it has a section for making a grocery list based on the week's meal plans. How convenient!




I'm sure I will add more as we go, but this is what I have for now! I already feel so much more on top of things and organized. Thanks to BlueEyedBride for the inspiration!



0 comments:

Post a comment on: Organized Wife = Organized Life