Flowers and such!



Here is a little sneak peak into our flowers for the wedding! My Grandma and I ventured out to market bright and early Saturday morning and found such beautiful flowers! We will be having lots of sunflowers at our ceremony and reception, and will also be including beautiful deep orange and deep pink Zinnias, Queen Anne's Lace, and creamy Hydrangeas. Everything looked so beautiful against our table runner fabric and the chocolate brown of the bridesmaid dresses :o)

In other wedding planning news, there is quite a bit on the agenda for the next few weeks (of course!). I have a lot to tackle this week, and must get most of it done before Wednesday because my sisters and I are heading North to meet my Dad and family at our river property. We're camping for two nights (our Daddy taught us well!) and then coming home in time for my Personal Shower/Bachelorette Party that my sisters are throwing for me on Saturday! I'm so so excited! But backtracking to the list of to-do's.. here are some highlights:
  • Finalize lighting with our tent company
  • Purchase all of the table runner fabric
  • Secure valet service for wedding day
  • Complete schedule and shot list for our photographer
  • Apply for our marriage license (this is important!)
  • Send the rest of the documents to Miss Pickles so she can design more gorgeous pieces for our day! (program, labels, food signs, etc.) She's awesome!
  • Get bridesmaid shoes!! (this has to happen asap.. we are a little behind on these, eek!)

There is definitely more to be done amongst those things.. but they are smaller details that would make this post suuuper long. I won't bore you with stuff like.. "call caterer and put them in contact with Grandma & Grandpa's electrician.." haha.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Yesterday was like a monsoon here, and today was sunny and sooooo hot. I went to a friend's and spent a few hours in the pool and now my skin is a little toasty, making it feel even hotter! But, we are supposed to get thunderstorms tonight so hopefully it cools everything down!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Flowers and such!