Bah-Nannas for Rachel Zoe's Fall Ready to Wear Collection!

I hadn't heard that Rachel Zoe was showing a line at Fashion Week until I read a post on one of my favorite blogs, La Dolce Vita. The author, Paloma Contreras, showed some of her favorite pieces, inspiring me to look at the collection. She and I agree on some looks, but differ on others. The looks here are my favorites from the collection and I'm very impressed! You can definitely see a lot of Rachel in the collection, but it's not as costumey as I think she looks sometimes. It's great and I think she might have a very good future as a designer. I want to wear everything in this collection! Congrats RZ!!!





So what do you think of these looks? Do they live up to your Rachel Zoe expectations?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Bah-Nannas for Rachel Zoe's Fall Ready to Wear Collection!