Lovin Her Style - January Jones


I'm a huge fan of Mad Men and I just adore January Jones both on and off the show! I think she's gorgeous and lately, she's really been making a name for herself as a style icon with her choices both on and off the red carpet. I really like her relaxed casual style!

And she always choosing amazing and different dresses for the red carpet, like this dress by Alexander McQueen!
I really like this next look, pairing electric blue eyeliner with a spring green dress! Very cute!

I love how January Jones wears something like this wild Versace dress....

And then surprises us by wearing something really prim like this Carolina Herrera gown.

I love the Grecian look of this Andrew Gn gown!
And my all-time favorite January Jones red carpet look is this Versace gown she wore for the Golden Globes this year. The fringed gown originally appeared on the Spring 2011 RTW runway in turquoise, but Miss Jones rocked it in red on the red carpet and she's stunning!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Lovin Her Style - January Jones